When you decide it’s time to get started in gold investing, you’re going to want to do your homework to make sure you’re using the right online investment service. With so many of these companies out there, how can you be sure that the one you choose is going to be legitimate and provide you with excellent customer service?
First, you would probably want a company that is experienced in the precious metals industry. And once you find a company you want to deal with, you’ll probably want to hear what others have said about the services that were provided. Or, you can just read this review!
We break down everything you need to know about BullionVault, the world’s largest online gold and silver trading company.
Who Is BullionVault?
BullionVault is the world’s largest and most popular online gold and precious metals dealer. They were founded in 2005 by Paul Tustain, however, they are now owned by Galmarley Limited and registered in England and Wales. They store gold worth $3.8 billion in five locations (London, New York, Singapore, Zurich, and Toronto) for over 95,000 consumers worldwide.
BullionVault was founded to solve two issues, which were:
- Private investors couldn’t find access to a professional bullion marketplace; and
- Access to professional vaults was inaccessible for private investors
This severely limited private investors from accessing, purchasing, and selling physical gold in a safe and reliable way.
It is important to know that BullionVault only deals in bullion. This means they aren’t regulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA) as BullionVault is outside of their scope. Also, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) does not review them.
This doesn’t mean that you need to worry, though.
BullionVault has been a two-time winner of two Queen’s Awards for Enterprise for Innovation in 2009 and 2013. They were also voted the Best Gold Broker in the Reader’s Choice Awards by Moneyweek. And finally, they are also a full member of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), the world’s largest marketplace for physical bullion.
With Bullion Vault, you’ll not only be doing business with a company that has been around the block, but you’ll also enjoy lower buying, selling, and holding costs on both gold and silver, as well as a peer-to-peer silver and gold exchange. It operates very similarly to a stock brokerage partner, allowing members the ability to buy, sell, store, and track their investments in precious metals.
11 Reasons To Consider BullionVault.com
Bullion Vault is a great choice for your bullion needs.
Here are 11 reasons why I think you should consider BullionVault:
- BullionVault is the world’s largest online bullion market – You just can’t deny the numbers: Manages and stores bullion and assets of $3.8 billion and holds $2.4 billion in physical gold for over 95,000 people across the globe.
- Reduced buying, selling, and storage rates – When you buy or sell precious metals with the live overboard, you’ll pay only 0.50% in rates, which goes down with transactions of $75,000 or more.
- No trade size limits – Whether you want to invest $100 or $8,000,000, BullionVault is ready to serve you.
- Quick withdrawals – Not only can you buy and sell at any time, once your transaction is completed, you’ll receive funds in your bank account after a sale within one business day.
- Investment-grade bullion – Each piece of precious metals you purchase is in excellent condition and is able to be traded on the world’s professional marketplace.
- High-security – BullionVault has some of the best security in the world and your investments will be highly protected in whichever vault you choose.
- Daily audits – BullionVault is one of the few companies that does daily bullion audits and reconciles your bullion to a third-party bullion list.
- Wholesale storage and insurance rates – Rates for gold are 0.12% annually.
- You set the price – Because you’re able to deal directly with other users, you set the pricing and eliminate dealing costs.
- Currency trade-in – The high costs of exchanging currency is completely avoided when you go with BullionVault because you can buy or sell in Yen, Euros, American dollars, and Pounds Sterling.
- You can trade at any time – BullionVault is the only online platform that allows 24/7 online purchases and sales.
When you’re investing with BullionVault, you’re going to be dealing in mostly bullion. It may be gold, silver, and/or platinum, but bullion nonetheless. BullionVault does have coins that are available for physical delivery, but when you are buying and selling bullion, you can choose to have BullionVault keep it safe in one of their vaults, or you can have it sent to your home for a variety of fees including insurance, delivery, and VAT fees.
Also, BullionVault has some of the most affordable prices that you’ll find anywhere on their precious metals and you can buy and sell at any time of day without penalties or fees.
Bullion can be used to fund your retirement and with a self-directed BullionVault IRA, you have options in gold, silver, and platinum, as well as bringing along any pre-existing IRA’s you may have, including 401K(s) from past employers.
And remember, when you hit 59.5 years old, you or your BullionVault benefactor will begin receiving penalty-free distributions from the IRS.
Opening Your BullionVault Account
To open an account with BullionVault, you will need to create a new account, which takes approximately 2 minutes. You will then fund your account with either a bank transfer or card. You will have to validate the account within two weeks, which is a legal requirement, but it only takes a few minutes on its own. Once you are verified, you can then begin your purchases on the BullionVault trading system.
The Final Verdict On BullionVault
When you decide to invest, you should want to only deal with the best. That’s where BullionVault comes in. They’ve been around long enough to know what investors want and need and they keep it simple enough for even the most novice of investors out there.
With all the positives that they have to offer, you would really be doing yourself an injustice if you decide to go elsewhere.