- Try not to cash out your retirement 401(k) savings before age 59½. This almost always will cost you money (10 percent penalty and ordinary income taxes), and there are better ways to pay yourself through your retirement years, including using a rollover or keeping money in your company plan.
- Steady Paycheck: Employer pensions provide a steady “paycheck” for your retirement in the form of an annuity. Be sure you understand the terms of accepting early retirement incentives and lump-sum payouts in lieu of the annuity.
- Lump-Sum Option: If you take a lump-sum pension payment from your employer, resist the temptation to spend it. Instead, invest it carefully.
- Protect Yourself From Inflation: To protect yourself from inflation, set aside some of your early pension benefits to ensure you have enough money for your advanced elderly years.
3 Banks Failed in 2023. More are going to fall in 2024. Fiat currency is doomed!
If you do not have a small percentage of your retirement savings in gold (currently trading at just $1,900 an ounce) you could be in for a rude awakening when equity markets tank.
Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement from the #1 rated company in the space, Goldco.
The investment kit is free of charge and entirely educational. Click here.
🌟 Why Should You Invest Now? 🌟
1. Security: As global markets fluctuate, gold remains very stable.
2. Inflation Hedge: As the dollar's value wanes, gold and precious metals continue to shine.
3. Limited Supply: With finite resources, their value is only set to rise.
Thousands have safeguarded their futures by diversifying with gold. Join them.
🔥 Limited Time Offer 🔥: Get this free expert guide on "How to Start Investing in Gold & Precious Metals."